ePTO is an electronic calendar system intended to be used by Monthly Staff employees (PAE - Professional Exempt) to record time-off only.
- Administrators receive e-mails of time off without pay.
- Unlike timesheets, ePTO calendars do not update vouchers.
- It is advisable to send email to monthly staff asking to please submit last month calendar.
- Monthly employees receive paychecks the last weekday of the month.
Example: December’s paycheck pays the first non-holiday weekday in January. Then January’s paycheck is received the last weekday of the month.
- Direct employees to the Employee Center on One.IU to track down their paycheck amount.
- See the Human Resources ePTO User Guide for Supervisors on how to approve and make changes to calendars when necessary.
- See Human Resources ePTO User Guides for Administrators on the responsibility of administrators to make sure employees understand the system and how to assist ePTO supervisors.
Questions? Contact your Payroll Processor.