ePTO is an electronic calendar system intended to be used by Monthly Staff employees (PAE - Professional Exempt) to record time-off only.
- Administrators receive e-mails of time off without pay.
- Unlike timesheets, ePTO calendars do not update vouchers.
- It is advisable to send email to monthly staff asking to please submit last month calendar.
- Monthly employees receive paychecks the last weekday of the month.
Example: December’s paycheck pays the first non-holiday weekday in January. Then January’s paycheck is received the last weekday of the month.
- Direct employees to the Employee Center on One.IU to track down their paycheck amount.
Questions? Contact your Payroll Processor.